Monday, November 3, 2008

Welcome to the Byerlys' blog...it should be interesting.

Giving into my overwhelming urge to let EVERYONE know what we're up to, I joined the blogging evolution. We're going to try to keep our blog as up to date as possible, because we know "our fans" will let us hear about it if we don't. If you've been reading my blogs on MySpace, then you know that I'm pretty "real" in my writing, so this blog should give you a pretty true insight to our daily lives.

Currently, we don't have much to report; therefore we'll just post our new address. We'll be here in Ft. Knox, KY until April, so it would be smart to use pencil.
Das Haus von Byerly (German for Byerly's House)
453-B 8th Ave.
Ft. Knox, KY 40121

Sidenote: we're currently on this German kick due to our German-bred dog, Ft. Knox is known for it's German culture, and coming out of Oktoberfest.

4 comments:

Amy said...

LOVE IT! We blog, too, but I don't share that with the people at work...

Can't wait to keep up like this and see what's new with you guys!

Amy Dabney

Anonymous said...

This is a good start!

...Yvonne said...

lol you crack me up. I enjoy reading your posts!

Beckie said...

Yay!! It's good to see you in the blogging world!