Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Turns out.....

looking for a house is NOT a thrilling task when your spouse is 10 hours away! I truly thought that house hunting was going to be fun and all my creative juices would flow as I walked through homes searching for that "just right" one. Well, I was wrong! I'm exhausted...like crash on the bed, don't bother changing your clothes, washing your face, or saying "good-night" EXHAUSTED!

Luckily, I did come across some great homes and hopefully this trip will prove to be worth it if/when I put an offer in on next Byerly residence. Keep your fingers crossed that this doesn't require too much more searching!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Good luck! I will likely be in your place one day, so take notes - I'll be calling you for advice in a few years!

The Tooles said...

We've been here in MO for over 5 years now and I get the itch to go "house shopping" sometimes. I hope it all works out for you. Where are you going to be stationed?

Meg said...

I like your layout and you take awesome pictures!

...Yvonne said...

ugh girl, I felt the SAME EXACT WAY. I was literally crying on the 2nd day of house hunting. I don't ever get emotional like that, but it was just so overwhelming being 10 hours from Matthew... without Summer for the first time... and with this huge responsibility of buying a home. Yikes, not fun. I was so exhausted every night I was there. So props to you :) I know how it feels lol. But we both did a great job finding our families homes :) Yay for us!!! hehe I seriously miss you already :( Hope you're settling in okay!!! xoxo