Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My Tie

I had the pleasant duty of purchasing a tie for Joe today; he desperately needed one to go with a linen suit that he'll be wearing to an upcoming wedding. Hum! That's about all I can say to sum up my experience in the men's clothing store today. Finding that "just right" tie to polish off a suit can be a bit tricky. Do I got with the paisley pink tie that I think looks dashing with a black linen suit or do I go with a more low-key black tie with sea-green paisley accents??? Or should I completely forego the paisely and go with your standard stripes in red, blue, or grey? CRAP people, I mean CRAP! If I pick the wrong one, he just might have a hissy fit that I got him a girly-looking tie. Hem and haw..hem and haw some more...oh screw it, just buy two and hope that he will wear the one I like the best. We'll have to wait to see which one he decides on.

No comments: